WILDHORN Top Grain Printed Leather Wallet for Men I | Ultra Strong Stitching | Handcrafted | RFID Blocking | 8 Card Slots | 2 Cash Compartments
WILDHORN Top Grain Printed Leather Wallet for Men I | Ultra Strong Sti
- EXCELLENCE OF CRAFTSMANSHIP – This leather bifold wallet is a true masterpiece with a rich and premium feel of leather. The wallet shines out with your personality and makes a good companion which lasts long.This bifold has an impressive capacity for 8 credit/debit cards, 2 secret card slots and 2 currency bill compartment.
- RFID BLOCKING – Our purpose is not just to store your cards and valuables in one place but we are keen on keeping it safe too. We are committed to protecting your important information and valuables at all times and therefore, all our wallets come with cutting edge RFID Blocking technology. This technology prevents unauthorised scans of your cards and helps protect your personal and financial information. Our wallet is tested specifically for 13.56 MHz RFID / NFC Standard.
- PERFECT GIFT – Our premium leather wallets provide a rich feel and elegant look. It resonates with your personality and fashion. Available in multiple colors to match your dress and style. It’s the best partner for work, movies, outings, travel & more. The best gift to your friends, family & dear ones for all festivals & occasions like Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year etc. & comes in an attractive box packing
- SLIM DOWN YOUR POCKET – Measuring just 4.5 x 3.7 x 0.7(L x W x H)inches when closed, the slim design of this passcase wallet is perfect to fit in your pocket. You can also safely put your wallet in your vest pocket while maintaining a sleek, clean look.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – At WILDHORN, we appreciate you choosing us and we highly value our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 100% money back guarantee or replacement in case of any dissatisfaction or manufacturing defects. Please do reach out to us and our customer service team will help you with refund or replacement, whichever you prefer. This is applicable only when product bears manufacturing defects.